• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey NAXJA guys

Man, pretty cool video!

Looks like you guys had an awesome day.

Definately looks like there is some technical stuff there. Mike G looks like he had his fair share of pucker factor action!

It was a blast. Kevin dropped the part where we had to strap mikeg off that ledge so he didn't flop. I'm sure Mikeg will photoshop the strap out of any stills also. :) I think we need to go do Bronco in the opposite direction now.

I love corral canyon, but i havent been there since before the fire. It would be a good place for a so cal naxja thingy. To most upper so cal people, san diego is the same as mexico, probably wont get a great turn out. i dont care ill have plenty of fun all by myself. There is campsites near there, right?

Who is the smallest XJ there with the Moab's? How much lift does that guy have? Any lockers in that thing?

I have been debating on running Bronco Peak with my XJ. Sidewinder is a piece of cake, but BP looks a bit techinical for no lockers/limited slips and 31's.

Sweet video and mad props to the lightly lifted guy- whoever you are.

That is all.

Coullt

That lightly lifted guy was a girl and she did great! Her name was Susan I think.

I was suprised she did it all without a scratch. She ran just an aussie locker in the rear, open up front and new 4.56 gears.

That would be great if some of you guys would come down to run it, there is a campground there with pit toilets. Its called bobcat meadows in Corral Canyon OHV.

The other side of the mostly dried up lake has full hookups for RV's too.

It is going to get pretty hot out there though real soon. Its essentially desert.

KH

Cherikon said:
Who is the smallest XJ there with the Moab's? How much lift does that guy have? Any lockers in that thing?

I have been debating on running Bronco Peak with my XJ. Sidewinder is a piece of cake, but BP looks a bit techinical for no lockers/limited slips and 31's.

That is all.

Coullt

We're talking about doing it the opposite direction. We've got tow points, we could just drag you. :) I gave that Moab one a tug when she high centered it, but yeah, making it through without damage took some work for her. We just sacrificed body and in Kevins case, taillights. :)

Last edited:
Someone pm'd me about the songs. here they are

Lets see in the video I started with Jimi Hendrix watchtower, then went to Limp Bizkit rearanged then linkin park session then three days grace pain then VAN HALEN - me wise magic from the Twister soundtrack. then Muse - supermassive black hole.

mattyj said:
Man, pretty cool video!

Looks like you guys had an awesome day.

Definately looks like there is some technical stuff there. Mike G looks like he had his fair share of pucker factor action!

Seriously, I lost count of the times I thought I was going to roll it. I wasn't alone. That trail is TIPPPPPPPY city coming down. Maybe I'll exo it before I do that again, haha.

Cherikon said:

That is all.

Coullt

I would say stick with sidewinder until you get at least one locker and maybe 32's, and even then, go down it, not up.

I'm on 35's and one locker, going down wasn't a big deal. But I think it would be a challenge going up in several spots without locked f/r. As they're are lots of sheer face rock ledges that we dropped off of, followed by silt/sand. I would just be spinning at the bottom of them without something to pull me up.

Back