• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

leavin on a plane of unknown source

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
Hey guys i just found out that i'm leavin a little earlier than anticipated. i depart sometime the week after memorial day weekend. have fun wheelin for me while i'm off on my all expenses paid year long plus vacation to the land of sun and sand! Be safe everyone and i'll see you when i get back.

It was nice to meet you on your way through. Remember, don't make those purple hearts a habit.

Good luck n be safe!!! Take care of buisness for U.S. Yea, and come back in one piece is right. You have our support!! LTR

MARC

CanMan said:
Be safe Kris. See you when you get back, and looking foward to doing some wheeling with ya then! :patriot:

sure if i can get the jeep fixed by then. still have some issues to work out. i just finally got the bumpers on the stupid thing.

and purple hearts are definitely not a habit i wish to keep up, Tom. Maybe when i come home on r and r i'll run thru COLO and see yall again, you guys were a blast to hang out with!

Kris,
Stay safe. Thank you for your support and dedication. I look forward to doing more wheeling when you get back.

Michael

Hey Kris! Sorry to hear you're leaving us so soon. Seems like yesterday we were chatting back and forth while we were both there last summer. Good luck, stay safe and definitely keep in touch (as much as you can).

God speed! :patriot:
- Jay

pSYChedXJ said:
Hey Kris! Sorry to hear you're leaving us so soon. Seems like yesterday we were chatting back and forth while we were both there last summer. Good luck, stay safe and definitely keep in touch (as much as you can).

God speed! :patriot:
- Jay

yea it really does feel like yesterday, huh? i will definitely stay safe (as much as humanly possible) and if i'm not working, eating, or sleeping i have a feeling my butt is gonna be glued to a computer screen

see yall tonite!

ladywolf said:
see yall tonite!

Kris, I really wanted to make it down but I've got a ton of stuff going on already. I only found out at the last minute and wasn't able to shuffle stuff around to get down there. Maybe we can meet up before you take off... If not, take care and keep your head down (again). Thanks for your service.

Stay safe keep your head down, eyes open and come back. And remember drink lots and lots of water. been there and I know what you have ahead of you.

Be safe Kris. See you next time around.

Sounds like there is a get together that i've heard nothing about? I guess it must be just too long of a drive from allllllll the way down here:rolleyes:

Have fun.

Jamez.

ECKSJAY said:
Kris, I really wanted to make it down but I've got a ton of stuff going on already. I only found out at the last minute and wasn't able to shuffle stuff around to get down there. Maybe we can meet up before you take off... If not, take care and keep your head down (again). Thanks for your service.

no worries phil, i'm sure there will be plenty of time in the future.

stoveguy said:
Stay safe keep your head down, eyes open and come back. And remember drink lots and lots of water. been there and I know what you have ahead of you.

this is my third trip over. i for the most part, know what to expect. thank you for the advice tho:)

matt and eric it was great seeing you guys the other day, and a big thanks to lonnie for cooking dinner and hosting the whole shebang. thank you guys very very much!!!!

Back