• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa canyon pics

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
i had a blast out there, thanks to everyone who came it was fun, and andy - im with hans that salsa is WICKED

anyways on to the pics. full album here: http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/grimmpics/Azusa%20Canyon%205-20-07/?start=all

heres some of my favorites :D
azusacanyon-5-20-07012.jpg

azusacanyon-5-20-07014.jpg

azusacanyon-5-20-07016.jpg

azusacanyon-5-20-07019.jpg

azusacanyon-5-20-07020.jpg

azusacanyon-5-20-07026.jpg

gotta get my poser shots :D
azusacanyon-5-20-07029.jpg

azusacanyon-5-20-07033.jpg

azusacanyon-5-20-07037.jpg

azusacanyon-5-20-07050.jpg

azusacanyon-5-20-07055.jpg

damn! looks fun, i wish i had gotten my 4wd working so i could have gone.

next time I will be there.

Nice video, too bad it shows you going by me as I sit stuck.....haha

Glad you liked the salsa, I am thinking it should become a "regular" at Azusa hang outs.

Yeah dones of fun! I just got home. I hung back with Skwerly and watched the carnage when the locals showedup. I saw a total 4 fender benders due to stupidity, 4 Flops, a 4runner roll twice, and countless stucks. Those of you there should have stuck around and watch the idiots. We saw three flops within 20 minutes. Either way I had a blast.

KRAKER said:
Yeah dones of fun! I just got home. I hung back with Skwerly and watched the carnage when the locals showedup. I saw a total 4 fender benders due to stupidity, 4 Flops, a 4runner roll twice, and countless stucks. Those of you there should have stuck around and watch the idiots. We saw three flops within 20 minutes. Either way I had a blast.
Where are the pics of the flops???????

Leep said:
That was a sweet video. Very well done. Hey, what is hanging from the back of your ride in the pics ?

Tony, tims ride is running and street worthy now. Another XJ for the 1710 crew.
SWEET!! when do we get to see it?

i wanted to see more carnage and ppl getting stuck :) Nice video!

i wanted to see more carnage too but my and my buddy left too early, shoulda stayed out with kraker and skwerly, oh well, next time! i had a blast, maybe we could do this once a month guys?

GrimmJeeper said:
i wanted to see more carnage too but my and my buddy left too early, shoulda stayed out with kraker and skwerly, oh well, next time! i had a blast, maybe we could do this once a month guys?
last summer was once a month, I probably wont come out except once this time around and not till my XJ is back running again.

Back