• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tahuya picture thread.

TRSCobra

NAXJA Forum User
Like the title says, here's some pics from n00bfest III this weekend at Tahuya.

All of us on Saturday returning to camp.
IMGP0958.jpg

:helpme:
IMGP0950.jpg

TJ flares intact. :laugh3:
IMGP0929.jpg

Fun at mud lake!
IMGP0921.jpg

Hydrolocked! :tear:
IMGP0965.jpg

Thats when he started it up to clear the water from the #6(?) cylinder.
IMGP0971.jpg

Okay, got all my pics (all 164 of them) uploaded. As always, if you see a pic that you want in full resolution, PM me and I'll email it to you.

Matt, I think I somehow uploaded all these to your photobucket account (you were last logged in on my computer). Also, your PM box is full!!!

My pics are located here.

Just a few teasers....
CIMG0877.JPG

CIMG0819.JPG

CIMG0839.JPG

CIMG0885.JPG

CIMG0794.JPG

CIMG0898.JPG

- Jay

great pic's man. looks like fun. is that Jamez making an appearance in there ? wish we had those kind of turn outs down here.

who's the red XJ with the winch and roof rack ?

That's Adam's (adamusmc2002) piloted mostly by his wife, Laura (at least THIS weekend).

- Jay

mojojojo said:
great pic's man. looks like fun. is that Jamez making an appearance in there ?

Whats that suppose to mean.:D

mojojojo said:
yur kinda like bigfoot. we just catch a glimps in the background once in a while.

u kinda look like bigfoot to actually
saiyan.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpTXjxU3WLQ

:D

Not my fault people don't like taking pictures of me.:laugh3:

If my name was Matt, then maybe they would.:D

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2482.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

IMG_2484.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

I would have loved to have made this. I was camping and biking with my son's Boy Scout troop on Lopez island. Wheeling is much less tiresome.

With a little luck I'll have the XJ out on the trail sometime next month.

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

You couldn't have paid me enough money to drive through the middle of that big waterhole.

The trail pics look decent, didn't realise that Tahuya had that much quality trail mileage.

fubar XJ said:
You couldn't have paid me enough money to drive through the middle of that big waterhole.
Meow. ;)

fubar XJ said:
The trail pics look decent, didn't realise that Tahuya had that much quality trail mileage.
It is as easy or as hard as you want to make it, which is why it is ideal for these type of events. I wouldn't plan a trip just for the trails, but it does have its redeeming qualities.

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
Meow. ;)

It is as easy or as hard as you want to make it, which is why it is ideal for these type of events. I wouldn't plan a trip just for the trails, but it does have its redeeming qualities.

-----Matt-----

Yeah, I'm well known for my squeamishness on the trail. ;-)

I avoid deep waterholes in my CJ as well. I've replaced enough wheel bearings and u-joints that were reduced to brown crud from water and mud that I just don't drive through waterholes, unless they're an integral part of the trail and no bypass is available. If it's mostly mud, no problem. It's the deep brown water and the ruin I know it'll do to my bearings and u-joints that turns me off.

You get that front diff issue all figured out?

fubar XJ said:
Yeah, I'm well known for my squeamishness on the trail. ;-)

It's the deep brown water and the ruin I know it'll do to my bearings and u-joints that turns me off.

You get that front diff issue all figured out?

Oh maybe i should take a look at mine! I know i need new carpet!

Man that looked like it was fun. And practicly in my back yard. Well my jeep should be running soon and I look forward to attending some of these events and meeting all of you.

stoveguy said:
Man that looked like it was fun. And practicly in my back yard. Well my jeep should be running soon and I look forward to attending some of these events and meeting all of you.

you could have come I always have an open passenger seat(unfortunately)

Back