• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

scrappy

welcome! i know some nice boobie bars, and a couple "massage parlors" (wink wink, nudge nudge, huh huh huh ;) )

Damn there goes the neighborhood.

If you don't hear from him for a few days after next weekend, don't be alarmed. He's young, and it'll only take him a few days to recover from the alcohol poisioning.

On the other hand, he is from the Sierra Chapter.

:D

--ron

Captain Ron said:
If you don't hear from him for a few days after next weekend, don't be alarmed. He's young, and it'll only take him a few days to recover from the alcohol poisioning.

On the other hand, he is from the Sierra Chapter.

:D

--ron

Hitting the Island, are we?

Paul has given me a good awakening to the world of SoCal already... margaritas and wine till I dont know what time. If only work was not so distracting, I could really show you all how (not) to be a REAL Sierra Chapter member.

GSequoia said:
Hitting the Island, are we?

I'd sure like to, but I have the yachting equivalent of painting the house underway, so it won't be in any shape to head out until the week after.

In the mean time, I thought it would be entertaining to watch what happens when you get a 23 year old to help empty the bottles of Chopin out of the liquor cabinet here.

It was funnier than hell watching the last 2 Sierra Chapter guys do that. Worth the price of admission. :D

--ron

Captain Ron said:

It was funnier than hell watching the last 2 Sierra Chapter guys do that. Worth the price of admission. :D

who?

thse two?

stp80101.jpg

GSequoia said:
Just make Phil bring it down.

Problem solved.

Nah.. I dont want Phil to touch my stuff. He is such a dirty guy!:gag:

So, I still cant figure out what there is to do down here. Its sooo booorriingg that I am working all day and all night!:smoker:

Scrappy said:
So, I still cant figure out what there is to do down here. Its sooo booorriingg that I am working all day and all night!:smoker:

It's quite simple Matt. Eat, Drink, and meet Mary. :cheers:

Scrappy said:
Nah.. I dont want Phil to touch my stuff. He is such a dirty guy!:gag:

1) you're too far west to have a life ;)

2) what did you do in fresno?

cal said:
1) you're too far west to have a life ;) I call SPOBI on that:exclamati We all know that the life is on the beach. I mean... where else can you get hot chicks in less material than underwear?

2) what did you do in fresno? Duh:exclamati Everything! Hiking at least once a week in a FOREST. Camping all the time at lake that DON'T have boats. Driving on the freeways at rush hour and have less cars than the 101 at 1am. You want me to continue?!

So who is comin' with me!? Ya'll just need to move to the beach in Ventura and be cool like me.party1:

Scrappy said:
I call SPOBI on that We all know that the life is on the beach. I mean... where else can you get hot chicks in less material than underwear?

At work on a hot day.

Scrappy said:
Duh Everything! Hiking at least once a week in a FOREST. Camping all the time at lake that DON'T have boats. Driving on the freeways at rush hour and have less cars than the 101 at 1am. You want me to continue?!

I'm all for a good hike or camping. What are you doing Monday?

Back