• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Accel super tune up mess up

Supermanxj

NAXJA Forum User
I just got an Accel super tune up kit. the Problem is That the one they sent is for a 91-93. I have a 95. Can some one explain the difference between these years that would make the ignition different. I know that they are both HO but what would make the diff.

I searched but to no avail. or at least i didnt read it correctly.

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Bubba

My book shows the distributor as being the same from 91-95, the cap being the same 87-95 and two types of rotor 87-98 and 94-99 (which actually doesn't make much sense to me)could be the rotors are two different qualities.

8Mud said:
My book shows the distributor as being the same from 91-95, the cap being the same 87-95 and two types of rotor 87-98 and 94-99 (which actually doesn't make much sense to me)could be the rotors are two different qualities.

Yup, everything is the same except the rotor...which may or may not have a "foot" on it.

If the rotor fits, you're golden. If not, grab a new rotor for $5.

Back