• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa May 20th: For the non posers!!

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Ok guys, so here is a clean thread for this weekend.........

Plz, only post up if you will be attending, and how many people with you.

What: Mudfest 2007 v1.0. This is not an official NAXJA event.
Who: Anyone with 4wd that wants to hang out.
Where: Azusa Canyon OHV area
When: Sunday, May 20th. Meeting up @ Jack In The Box off of Azusa Canyon exit, from the 210 at 9:30a. (Depart at 10am sharp)
Why: Because it's always fun to watch other people destroy their rigs.

Post UP

You know I'm there!!!

Its lots of fun kicking it with everyone just chillin.....like a BBQ at home but with people trashing their rigs!!!

i'll be there! wife let me off the leash for the weekend :D i havent got muddy since the day i took my jeep on a test drive from the dealer :laugh: me: "i'll take it" him: "you damn well better sir"

Me and the Boss are in. Might have a few more people attending.......my buddy Skip is bringing his quad out to play on and possibly two more couples in an early Bronco and a TJ. What should we bring? (Andy, you're bringing your killer salsa? :D)-----------Hans

Count me in, it'll be my XJ and 2 people, me and GirlySkwerly. Lookin to abuse it to the fullest out there! Can't wait to see familiar faces out there and meet a few new ones! As far as mudflaps go, I'll just use the Jeep behind me so that the one behind him is protected ;). LOL, I kill me.

possibly adding 1 guy from work to come with me, should we bring meat? is someone smuggling a BBQ in? i'll add to the asada and get some charcoal if someones bringing a grill!

Ill bring 5lbs of meat/chicken and some water and gatorade I'm out on the road going to pick up my cherokee so I don't have time to pick up much more

tcm glx said:
Ill bring 5lbs of meat/chicken and some water and gatorade I'm out on the road going to pick up my cherokee so I don't have time to pick up much more

i'll bring a pack of paper plates, a roll of paper towels, trash bags, and some drinks(gatorades water sodas) and a couple bags of doritos or something. should i grab some tortillas? im already hungry :D

i can bring a propane camp stove thats all ive got, and i only have half a little can of gas left :dunno: if someone has one but no room i can leave early and we can meet up?

Hey, Tony I'll bring my little propane Q and some chips to go with Andy and Lillie's (sp?) killer salsa----------Hans

SWEET!!! just got home, long day (driving all day to pick up the Cherokee!!)

Back