• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First trip on my first lift. (56k beware)

anotherskait

NAXJA Forum User
I've had this 92 for about 3 years now and have taken it onto some light trails around VA. About a month ago I installed (with serious help) a 3.5" RE and 31x10.5's and took it down to Crozet, VA to see what it would do.

There were about 8 of us there, one other XJ on 8" lift/locked and some Tj/Yj/Cj's

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

The only real damage for the day happened 30 seconds onto the first trail when I (everyone) came down hard on a rock and wrecked the drivers side rocker

DSC00308.jpg

Had a great time doing it though and can't wait to do it again.

It looks like one of your cross member bolts is messed up. The front one you can see in the last pic. Might want to fix that soon.

anotherskait said:
Ouch!

I see lots of welding in your near future

Nice catch! Thanks.
The bolt was a hair off before the trip from a trip to Raush Creek but definitely looks like it got worse.

tgoff said:
It looks like one of your cross member bolts is messed up. The front one you can see in the last pic. Might want to fix that soon.

Back