• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTS: Used Bushwacker Cutout flares for 4 door.

12 Volt Man

NAXJA Member # 1383
I figured I would offer these up on the Chapter forum locally first.

Due to my recent wreck, I have negotiated a replacement set of bushwackers for my Jeep.

These are used and somewhat scratched up with some trail rash on each flare. They will need some creative installation with some big washers on 4 or so of the holes. You may need to round up some screws. I think I have enough, also little bits of brake line is what they use for a spacer behind them. You might need to cut some of those. but Bolt & Nut supply has some screws that are compatible.

These are definately usable if you don't care about some scratches and the washers to mount them.

$125.00

They should be off my Jeep and available within a week.

would those work on my jeep we could talk a trade......... i am interested you got my number call me if interested

matt

I do want them.:wave1:

you guys gotta remember time moves slower in the intermountain for sale forum. What is it like 3 posts per day average. JUst kidding but funny nonetheless

Back