• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanna make some $$$$$$??

markaboo929

NAXJA Forum User
Hey anybody live near Charlotte,NC that wants to make some money cutting my rear quarter panels and fenderwells in the rear??I really want to cut them to make some room for larger tires and I do not have a welder to re-weld the wheel wells back together after separating them.I have done the front,so no welding required there.If you are interested please let me know and send a PM as well.Thanx for taking the time to look,reply,suggestions,etc.........

How far up are you going? You don't need to weld the rear wells if you cut and fold, and the rear quarters can be done using metal adhesive and rivets.

Yes I have done the cut and fold,but it barely clears 33's on the sides and my goal tire is 37 x 12.50,so it needs more room.I was thinking of doing the rear cut,fold,rivet deal,but if i do that and plan to cut the wells why not do both at the same time???I want to avoid re-doing the wells after it has been rivited.thanx......Plus I dont like the small lip that sticks out after I've cut and folded it..I want to mount rear TJ flares there and want it to be flush,no "lip" sticking out.

Back