• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ventura and Santa Barbara County M&G...

nitrogt101

NAXJA Forum User
Lets do this... The other thread spoke of having a Meet and Greet sometime soon, but no one was speaking up and planning it, so here I am. I want to give people some time to hear about this and enough time to plan ahead, so I'm thinking sometime in the beginning of June? Is a weekday ok for everyone or would a weekend be better?

I'll throw out a date and time, post up if it works for you. Anybody who wants to suggest a place feel free, somewhere in Ventura would be pretty central for just about everyone.

How's Thursday June 7th sound? Something around 6:30-7pm ish?

:party:

I'd love to see friends i made last summer again...

great idea!

Ill be there:gee:

Date: Thursday June 7th
Time: 6:30 or 7pm

Just simplifying it for those who got through college on Cliff notes.

How about Pirates Grub and Grog on Victoria?

If it's the 8th, I'll plan on being there. BJ's has worked in the past.

Rob

8th works for me.

Some things to consider.

BJ's is very busy on Friday nights. The parking lot is jammed.

Pirates doesn't have much more room on Friday nights, and you eat there at your own risk.

Ventura Harbor has Andria's, and a huge empty parking lot at Ventura Isle Marina. :D

The La Janell has a great place to park or play with Jeeps on the beach/jetty, but no food.

--ron

I will be so poor that I cant eat. So the beach sounds good! Any day works with me. I just have to make sure the boss lets me out.

Captain Ron said:
The La Janell has a great place to park or play with Jeeps on the beach/jetty, but no food.

good call!

Captain Ron said:
Some things to consider.

BJ's is very busy on Friday nights. The parking lot is jammed.

Pirates doesn't have much more room on Friday nights, and you eat there at your own risk.

Ventura Harbor has Andria's, and a huge empty parking lot at Ventura Isle Marina. :D

--ron

Margarita-Villa at the harbor has good Margaritas, and a nice patio, and good drinks

IslanderOffRoad said:
Margarita-Villa at the harbor has good Margaritas, and a nice patio, and good drinks

That's strike two. Although, it'll take me 15 seconds to get there by dinghy. :D

--ron

Back