• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ie craigslist 66 jeep pu

I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.
I will not buy this.

ok

Are you trying to talk yourself out of it?

but when will you ever have the chance to buy a classice 66 jeep. Thats one in a million. Just weigh the options a few nights on the coutch..... or being the proud owner 66 jeep pick up knowing that all are in invey of you. Bragging rights man. lol

Shuddup.

I already have a 1966 automobile that just sits because I have no time and space to deal with it ;)

Sequoia

1966 Ford Mustang
1988 Jeep Cherokee
1989 Jeep Cherokee
1971 Ford F250 (Parked off site)
1983 Travel Trailer (I've only used it once but it's so fawking cool!)
196? M416

:( there was a 66 across the street from my buddies place for sale for about 6 months for 1500 and i just couldnt scrape up the dough to pick it up... it was so much cleaner than this one :bawl: :cry: :cry: :cry:

nice find man. now GO GET IT :D

GSequoia said:
Shuddup.

I already have a 1966 automobile that just sits because I have no time and space to deal with it ;)

Sequoia

let me know if you need parts for that stang i can get pretty much anything you need for it. if i cant get it i can find where you can get it.
-mike

I just picked up an 89 XJ that I am fixing up to sell my wife would literly kill me if another project followed in it's steps

GSequoia said:
1966 Ford Mustang
1988 Jeep Cherokee
1989 Jeep Cherokee
1971 Ford F250 (Parked off site)
1983 Travel Trailer (I've only used it once but it's so fawking cool!)
196? M416
Is that all...you have room for another :D

Back