• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pismo/Oceanu Dunes 6-2-7

I'd love to go, never been there....

BUT, I am graduating from college on the 2nd....

Maybe next time...

hmm... maybe...

JohnX said:
Bahump.

Tim...Are you ready to race my 600?

Actually, none of us are going to be able to make it. BTW, my 250 would have kicked yer butt.

Leep said:
I have a Baby shower to go to, now stop laughing, the keg will be there in the garage with the darts. Oh and my 500 race prep polaris would give you a hell of a run...

The only reason your polaris would win is because it has an extra drive wheel. Quads are for drunks who can't balance. ;)

my bday is the 3rd, have no idea what I will be doing

djblade311 said:
my bday is the 3rd, have no idea what I will be doing
Repeat after me.

The beach is your friend...The beach is your friend...The beach is your friend...
The beach is your friend...The beach is your friend...The beach is your friend...

JohnX said:
Repeat after me.

You just figuring that out?

It's been no more than 3 blocks away from me since third grade.

:D

I might do an x-country around that time to Oceano Airport if someone wants to pick me up...

--ron

Captain Ron said:

I might do an x-country around that time to Oceano Airport if someone wants to pick me up...

--ron
Call me on the radio when you get there.

Captain Ron said:

--ron

My kids are camping at the state park campground, so I'll be over there part of the time. Call me on the cell phone and I'll pick you up.

We'll pick you up somehow........

we'll see if we can go but chances are, the XJ wont be ready

JohnX said:
Salt water is only good for one thing...boiling corn in.

Well, I can think of a few others. For example:

You'll look pretty funny with that 62% of your body volume, saline, drained out to boil your "corn" in.

I'll get in touch before I leave. Probably see you guys out there.

--ron

Back