• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FSJ's

Kittrell

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Came across an old pic I had. Always been a big fan. If I had a strict DD, I might be tempted to sell my XJ and build one up. Feel free to post up any clean ones you have saved.

FSJ.jpg

J10-2.jpg

And this one was posted recently in the last few months. I have always loved the Gladiators
Picture068.jpg

IM002163.jpg

This is my former Jeep, 83 Cherokee Laredo- 258/Auto, slow as hell and barely ran, sold it to buy my XJ. I love the fullsizes.

GreatWhiteGhost.jpg

My friend used to own this Gladiator, it was the truck that made me want an FSJ

I would love to find a 2 door Cherokee Chief that is that clean. I've always loved the looks of those. 'Scuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard... :worship:

Begster said:
And this one was posted recently in the last few months. I have always loved the Gladiators
Picture068.jpg

yup that was me from my AZ trip heres some more of that truck...

Picture089.jpg

Picture102.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture038.jpg

I think it was Dana 60 F&R with 4.88s 37" Mtrs and Detroits F&R...its an 86 with a 68 front or something like that....absolutly awesome truck, sounded mean too

-Andrew

My brothers work in progress (major work in progress haha) just a rolling chassis at the moment ........................He sold the cherokee for this monster!!

On my 38.5 sx's..........................

IMG_1124.jpg

with his 42's rolled next to it!!

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

Some specs for you guys:

j-10 base frame with a bunch of tube. Shortened wheelbase to 117"
dana 60 and 14 bolt with all the goodies
brand new 42" iroks
going to have a chevy 350 (fairly built) running on propane
turbo 350 with np203 dana 300 doubler (already have both t-cases)

Back