• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Subwoofer in my XJ

samger2

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang, I used the useless cubby hole in the R/R of my XJ for a sub...anyone else do something similar?

Sam

IMG_1865.jpg

cubbycut.jpg

blank.jpg

cubby2.jpg

mtnxj said:
Does that say "demented doggie" on the speaker cover? If so, why?

I think that second word is "designs" but I could be wrong. Personally...I think "demented doggie" would rule.

I think demented doggie actually sounds pretty good too, was just curious what the story was IF that's what it actually says.

i think it says elemental designs - thats very clean! i am thinknig on doing that but running a marine speaker b/c my rear is chopped- cool stuff

I also did mine like that but I had to make a spacker for the speaker because it hit the metal.also I don't see any thing that blocks off the tail light area or the front area near the seat belt area is it all open in there?

For the love of Pete...can we get some clarification of what it says on the woofer. Geez.

mtnxj...very classy with the avatar and whatnot.

riverfever said:
For the love of Pete...can we get some clarification of what it says on the woofer. Geez.

mtnxj...very classy with the avatar and whatnot.

Thanks, I couldn't resist. Just has a certain "kick" to it. Me likey.:D

Mine sounds really good I fallowed the jeepforum one mostly did some different stuff though but worked great for me. I have only a 10" Sub and it sounds good because it is in the cab with you not in the trunk like in a car.You may need a spacer like i did to make it so it has the right amound of space behind the speaker.

Back