• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

62mm Throttle body

snowjeep

NAXJA Forum User
I tried to order one from the Fast Man no luck. Read about unhappy people buying xj armor's throttle body and don't want to spend $349 for a rubicon. Any one have a good source? Any help appreciated.

Check out this page from Go-jeep on the TB boring: " http://go.jeep-xj.info/HowtoTBboring.htm " Man I like Go-jeeps web page. Every time I turn around I 'm referring someone to his page.

Or pay $100.00 and have it done for you. Advantage of this is they recondition the whole TB for you while they've got it. Probably worth the bucks if you have a well used unit.

snowjeep said:
I tried to order one from the Fast Man no luck. Read about unhappy people buying xj armor's throttle body and don't want to spend $349 for a rubicon. Any one have a good source? Any help appreciated.

Not sure what you mean........I ordered from FastMan last Dec and it took a few weeks but I've been very happy with the product and he set very clear expectations regarding lead time, etc.

b-ct
Can't remember if it was b-ct on eBay but the 59.95 price is what I paid to have him do mine last September. That price doesn't include your cost to ship to him.

The inovice gives this contact info:
Craig Thompson
406 So. Broadway St.
Canton, SD 57013
605-987-5381
email: [email protected]

He turned it around in a day or two.

Hard to believe a $300 TB performs any better than your old one bored out.

Take all the sensors off before sending it in.

Back