• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHERE CAN YOU GET A REAR FLOOR PAN?

jabar27

NAXJA Forum User
I have been searching on GOOGLE and ASK.COM for several days and have yet not found a floor pan for a 89 xj. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
They are no longer available from MOPAR.

I am looking for the cargo area. Would prefer the entire pan. I will check with Sherman tomorrow.
Your right the salt does suck. This 89 only has 46,000 orig. miles and the cargo pan is in pretty poor shape.

The only place that I knew of that had them was Discount Jeep (where my front pan is coming from,$158 delivered, off Amazon.com) I don't see them on their site anymore. You can try www.twistedsteel4x4.com he did have a supplier for these but not sure if he still does.
I'm making mine out 18ga sheet. "Zero Rust" -ing the entire under carrige inside and out and then will "bedline" it all.

after already fixing almost the entire front passenger and driver side i noticed a bunch of holes poping up in the back. i can see both my rear tires, and part of my front tire again. after that i decided it was more work than it's worth. i'm just gonna drive/wheel my XJ until it litterally snaps in half, and then i'm never getting another uni-body.

i love my XJ, but body repair is so much easier on my wifes TJ. hopefully my XJ will last another 5 years so i can save up for a new TJ.

ESPECIALLY FOR Cracker:
I did search that thread and many more. I searched AMAZON and MOPAR and probably 50 more web sites that advertised body panels with no luck. I called Mopar and they told me the cargo floorpans are no longer available.
I just find it hard to believe that no one has them. If anyone knows where to get one please post it. I'm going to make some phone calls next week if I locate any I'll post it. If not I'm going to make one out of my old Comanche bed.

jabar27 said:
ESPECIALLY FOR Cracker:
I did search that thread and many more. I searched AMAZON and MOPAR and probably 50 more web sites that advertised body panels with no luck. I called Mopar and they told me the cargo floorpans are no longer available.
I just find it hard to believe that no one has them. If anyone knows where to get one please post it. I'm going to make some phone calls next week if I locate any I'll post it. If not I'm going to make one out of my old Comanche bed.

I find that hard to believe. One just posted this two days ago:
black93xj said:
I ordered one from amazon and it arrived today, I will post up tonight on the quality etc. It was fast shipping wise and the price is hard to beat.

Not to pick on a newbie or anything, but if you saw that thread, why would you start another thread? Two threads on the same item? You should have continued on with that thread and said, 'Hey, they are out, anyone else have an idea?' But instead you start another thread and now those guys don't know it is out of stock.

Just food for thought.

Back