• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newbie heading to WA (Finished Lift Install)

macs97XJ

NAXJA Member #1247
Finished the lift kit install before heading up to Whidbey Island. Bringing a 97 XJ, running on 30's on a 3 inch lift with a little-bit of armor, nothing XJ-treme this time around.

4ztk943.jpg

5y1ugra.jpg

6bvgeae.jpg

Now the only thing I am dreading is the $$ it is going to cost me on GAS...:flamemad: to drive up.

Mac~
:cheers:

Looks real nice. What made you put the ricer stripe on it?

Jamez.

Welcome to the neighborhood! Nice Jeep too.

I don't mind the stripe. Looks more '70 AAR Cuda, than ricer to me.

macs97XJ said:
Now the only thing I am dreading is the $$ it is going to cost me on GAS...:flamemad: to drive up.

Mac~
:cheers:

Naval Air Station Whidbey ISLAND the gas $ will hurt but the ferry $ will crush. You'll get used to the North land route & Deception Pass is gorgeous.

WELCOME to the NW! & I Agree about the stripe looking good on there!

Ok Guys, I like the stripes too, was just asking.:guitar:

Jamez

Metal Thrasher said:
Naval Air Station Whidbey ISLAND the gas $ will hurt but the ferry $ will crush. You'll get used to the North land route & Deception Pass is gorgeous.

WELCOME to the NW! & I Agree about the stripe looking good on there!

He doesnt have to ride a ferry to get to NAS Whidbey, Welcome, great to see another guy coming up to the north end. I like the stripe too.
-Ryan

macs97XJ said:
Actually, that is the MOPAR stripe I was going for, however this one was about 150 cheaper than the True CUDA one I wanted.

Jim

looks good. When exactly are you going to be up here?

Sweet you going to go to NWfest?

XJLaredo said:
Looks real nice. What made you put the ricer stripe on it?

Those stripes will be gone in no time. Replaced with our lovely NW pinstriping.

:firedevil

Back