• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the JT???

I don't really like it.... I think they should of went ahead and made the gladiator. that's an awesome looking truck IMO

I don't like it either. I think I would like it if it was offered in reg, ext, and crew cabs and with the styling of the newer patriot. Also, a wider jeep would be awesome.

87manche said:
the JT concept has one big tub, like a scrambler.

I did notice that. I like the look of the separate bed more myself, it seems to break up the somewhat dull lines. The brute prototype is a kit that is built on the JK frame. the original brute almost went into production years ago and it looks like DC is thinking about it again.

the kit for the original TJ brute is on that site for $9,000. They are cool but for that price you might as well just go buy another used jeep.

XJensen said:
that is the brute. AEV makes it in partnership with DC. The AEV hood gives it away although most the other body lines differ from their prototype brute.

www.http://www.aev-conversions.com/photos/album0.php

Their production model looks much better than the on car and driver.

I like the look of the split cab and box. The unibody look to them reminds me of the 61 ford unibody f100s, they just look 3 times longer than they are because there are no breaks in the body lines.

That's not the Brute. It's a concept vehicle put out by a team called Skunkwerks. They are a branch of DaimlerChrysler that builds 'cool' concept Jeeps. They have done some nice stuff with a lot of different Jeeps, including the new Wrangler even.

I really like this version. It's a more straight forward Jeep, and not too 'pretty' like the Gladiator was. I think I could actually wheel this one. I would have been afraid to scratch the paint on the Gladiator.

Back