• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Olympia XJ's

XJLaredo

Member# 1562
Am i the only Xj owner her in the Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater area?

I see a small number of other slightly modded Xj's, but never hear of them on the NWC forum! If your here speak up!!!

:eyes:

:guitar:

Jamez.

(Also, There is no jeep love down here either, Fawking cheerleader mobile drivers)

Just a thought, maybe they just don't know about NAXJA . Maybe a flier is in order for your home area. Or maybe post a free add online in an Olympia area (things to do) website. :dunno: Might just be enough to find a few new members. Good luck.

Roy

blue2824 said:
Just a thought, maybe they just don't know about NAXJA . Maybe a flier is in order for your home area. Or maybe post a free add online in an Olympia area (things to do) website. :dunno: Might just be enough to find a few new members. Good luck.

Roy

i love that idea! we have discussed it at every single m&g so far. i desperately searched for some info for some sort of flyer to take to the cruise in last weekend. not alot of advertizing to be found round here. there are soooooo many XJ's around, they think i'm crazy when i wave at em when i forget i'm in my neon, lol.:confused1

My brother in law lives in Oly. He has a very near stock XJ with a spacer lift and 32" BFG MT's. They also have a V8 ZJ with a Warrior Rack, Spacer lift, Rubicon Goodyear MTR's, and some lightly opened up exhaust.

I'll be up there next weekend for Olympus Rally, along with Nitrospeed (Jeff)

Does that count?

blue2824 said:

Roy
I`ve been asking the same thing !!!1 for 4 years and still nothing:dunno:

WheelinJR said:
My brother in law lives in Oly. He has a very near stock XJ with a spacer lift and 32" BFG MT's. They also have a V8 ZJ with a Warrior Rack, Spacer lift, Rubicon Goodyear MTR's, and some lightly opened up exhaust.

I'll be up there next weekend for Olympus Rally, along with Nitrospeed (Jeff)

Does that count?

Why isn't he part of NAXJA if he's your brother? What color is it?

Are you coming up the weekend we're all going to be at Tahuya? May 18-20th

Howard i've wondered for a while, just finally decided to bitch about it. I see lifted Xj's around but they never waive back or act like they can't see me(cause mines bigger:D ) Oh well, I got u guys. I think.

Last edited:
But Jamezzz, Olympia/Lacey is sooooo far down there in the dirty south....:laugh3:

I got my first Jeep wave from a lifted XJ a couple weeks ago. He was buzzin up I-5 and I was cruising in the middle lane. Came up beside me, gave me a thumbs up and a sh!t eating grin, and drove on. The best was the reaction from his g/f in the passenger seat, "Goooosh, you guys are soooo, like, retarded!"

I still like the idea of a business card you can stick on windshields. Might catch a few new members that way too.

- Jay

pSYChedXJ said:
But Jamezzz, Olympia/Lacey is sooooo far down there in the dirty south....:laugh3:

- Jay

HAHAHA, Come aaaaalllllllllll the way down here and i'll wave to you.:laugh3: (with one finger, lol)

Dont feel bad guys, I think im the only one in my town with a worthy XJ, (or any worthy 4x4) with at least some sort of mods, tires, or freakin something other than a GO BEAVERS sticker on the back window. Dont get me wrong, I like BEAVERS and OSU KICK ASS too !!

Last edited:
NAXJA just needs to sell decals so users like me and you buy them throw them up on their jeeps and others see what the hell its about!!!

Smittty9785 said:
NAXJA just needs to sell decals so users like me and you buy them throw them up on their jeeps and others see what the hell its about!!!

NAXJA does sell decals.. its 35$ a year to buy one

hards91xj said:
I`ve been asking the same thing !!!1 for 4 years and still nothing:dunno:

If it is important to you, sometimes you have to take the first step. By that I mean, draw up a flyer (draft) that has the info you would like others to see (to draw peoples attention to NAXJA) and present the idea to the NAXJA officials. But you have to remember that there is a copywrite issue that you need to deal with. Though if done well, most clubs, groups or associations will allow you to take the ball and run, if it is meant to get new members. And you may even get some help and even make new friends for your efforts. Just my thoughts from past experiences.

Roy

blue2824 said:
If it is important to you, sometimes you have to take the first step. By that I mean, draw up a flyer (draft) that has the info you would like others to see (to draw peoples attention to NAXJA) and present the idea to the NAXJA officials. But you have to remember that there is a copywrite issue that you need to deal with. Though if done well, most clubs, groups or associations will allow you to take the ball and run, if it is meant to get new members. And you may even get some help and even make new friends for your efforts. Just my thoughts from past experiences.

Roy

Me thinks you need to get some red lettering asap :wantyou:

blue2824 said:
I know, I know... But Joe, I'm trying to get my xj up to par. So the $$$ are hard to give up for a minute.

Roy

trust me it's not that hard and you get a sweet sticker (that i'm still waiting for in the mail). Membership actually came before mods for me.

blue2824 said:

Roy
NAXJA site used to have an explanation of what it was about ,that I thought would be good to put in a flyer. I read it when I would sign in,but I haven`t been able to find it lately.
All Chapters could put their name on it to distribute in their area.It would be the same Nationwide:patriot:

ECKSJAY said:
I know a guy with some parts for sale very soon. They're cheap, too. :D

Ok, keep me posted about those parts or pm me. Would you be talking about the parts from your rig? I read about that and am sorry to here and see that, but am glad you came out of it ok.

Back