• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter Trails NOOB run June 9th.

KarlVP

NAXJA Forum User
Where: Reiter Trails.

When: June 9th at 9 AM

Who: Anyone that is new to wheeling or just wants to have fun. All rigs are allowed. From Mild to wild.

What: You will need seatbelts for all passengers. And at least a front frame mounted tow point. A CB radio is highly reccomended. Pack a lunch and bring some beverages for yourself and passengers.

Why: To educate folks about proper trail etiqutie and to find out if wheeling is really your thing.

Questions or comments? Ask in this thread.

Hope to see you there.

Sounds like fun Karl, What trails ya runnin? I'm going to try to make this too, its been too long since I've been down to Reiter
-Ryan

Sounds like fun. Reiter is where I broke my wheelin' cherry, so to speak. It would be fun to go back and laugh at all the places I had issues.

I'll mark it on the calendar and try to keep that day free!

- Jay

I'll be there as long as I have nothing better to do which isn't likely to happen

I'm going to try and make this. Weekend work schedule has been kicking my ass lately, not to mention the standard family-time issues. With a little luck, I'll have both bumpers done, winch mounted, and be ready to chicken-spin the sh*t out of my little 30" A/Ts while you all pelt me with mocking derision.

Or I could bring the CJ, but Matt would probably complain again about how bitching the V8 sounds. :-D

RubiconKid95 said:
Where is reiter at?

Near gold bar washington off of RT2.

Take RT 2 to gold bar. Just past the fire station, heading east from gold bar is Reiter Road. You take a left onto it. Drive down Reiter road for about a mile or so, and then it makes a Y. Stay right at the Y and head down for another mile. You will see the staging area on the left.

Who is planning on going to this? is anybody doing anything else?

I dont know if have to work, hopefully i dont cuz if already put in over 40 hours, anyways i think id like to go although i dont whos going and ive never been there sooo.... also i just got 5.5 RE lift on today, Sweet! still got the 31" on tho and i dont have any front tow points! Still i dont know if i can make it. ?

Well, I thought I was going to make it. I now have to work Friday and I still don't have front recovery points yet. Friday was going to be my day to get that done. :cry: Guess I'm just S.O.L. this time. I had so much fun at Tahuya NOOB fest.

Both of you have front axles don't you?

is anybody here actually going to this?

sounds like I might be the lone XJ that makes me sad:bawl:

Back