• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DS Bolt & Strap kit???

XJsurf

NAXJA Forum User
Last weekend I was going through my tool box and realized that I couldn't find the straps for the front driveshaft. Any place in San Diego that these could be purchased at??? Or anybody have some spares laying around?? Dana Thurdy Hi Pinion.

XJsurf said:
Last weekend I was going through my tool box and realized that I couldn't find the straps for the front driveshaft. Any place in San Diego that these could be purchased at??? Or anybody have some spares laying around?? Dana Thurdy Hi Pinion.

any parts store should have em. go to napa :D

edit: heres a part number for ya 260-0443 (i can get into the catalog system at work from my house :D) or the old presicion # 43710

Last edited:
GrimmJeeper said:
any parts store should have em. go to napa :D

edit: heres a part number for ya 260-0443 (i can get into the catalog system at work from my house :D) or the old presicion # 43710
HEy Mike is that the same part # for a 89 YJ front drive shaft at the axel. I just realised Im missing a bolt and the strap is bent to hell. You think that could be why the ranger thought I bent my drive shaft :farmer:

Gerr said:
HEy Mike is that the same part # for a 89 YJ front drive shaft at the axel. I just realised Im missing a bolt and the strap is bent to hell. You think that could be why the ranger thought I bent my drive shaft :farmer:

yep same # dan

Personally though for a 30 I'd go with the U-Bolt style strap like some 44's have and most 60's have (different yoke on the 60's).

The Dana 44 and the Dana 30 use the same yoke so any yokes you find for 44's will work with your 60 as well.

I just need to get another U-Bolt style yoke so I can have them on both axles ;)

Back