• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inland northwest M&G????

Boxil

NAXJA Forum User
just kinda seeing if anyone from the eastern WA and north idaho region would be interested in a doing a meet and greet. give it enough time in advance and i'm sure we could get alot of guys and gals ther. not sure of wher to have it or what. i bet we could come up with something.

awesome that there are some people interested in this. maybe we can shoot for an end of june or beginning july thing and maybe an impromptu trail run in north idaho. i'm not really up to date on what things are going on for what weekends and when everyone will be available. give me some dates and ideas of possible meeting spots. i was thinking coeur d'alene as a central location for everyone. its a nice town is fairly 4x4 friendly and is close to some great trails. plus not so big that everyone gets lost.

CDA works. Any weekend except in mid/late June or July (except July 4th) will work for me. You name the time and place, and I'll be there. Mike

Sounds like a great idea. Always looking to meet more people to wheel with, especially ones in the area.
Cleatus92
Trevor

I will be making a trip to Montana around that time. If you guys get a date up sometime in the next month I might be able to drop in on the way to Missoula.

I am up for it. Might want to do it mid to late July or even August. Some of us will need to recoup from NW Fest. What trails were you thinking? (Pinehurst)

any takers for the 21st or 22nd of july? as for any trail runs pinehurst is about 45 minutes from coeur d'alene and offers alot of variety.

Pinehurst is what I was thinking. With a smaller group than last time it should be quite a bit more exiting. good terrain and obstacles. The 22nd of july works well for me but I could get the 21st off with enough notice.

Boxil said:
any takers for the 21st or 22nd of july? as for any trail runs pinehurst is about 45 minutes from coeur d'alene and offers alot of variety.

That weekend should work out well for me. Let me know where you want to meet up and a time once this is set in concrete. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and getting in some real wheeling!

lets focus on the 21st and if there is a good turnout i'm sure we can plan for a weekend thing or something bigger in the future. i'll be in cda this weekend and i will try to look around at some places to meet up at. would you guys prefer a dinner/food place or a meet up and go wheeling type thing? more comments and info from everyone else would be great. i'm not the best at planning this stuff so any help from others would be great. hope to see alot of inland guys and maybe some coasties ther to.

that date conflicts with the Scratch and dent BBQ here on the west side. So you wuld end up losing us west siders willing to travel

sheris in cda has a big parking lot (shared with shopko) decent food and its right off the freeway for those who dont know coeur d'alene. i havnt talked to the people but i'm sure they wouldnt have a problem with it. sorry to the westies that wanted to come over but i think the 21st is gonna work best for everyone over here. if anyone has any other ideas then voice your opinion and let it be heard. hope to see as many people as we can there. spread the word to other xj owners even if they arent members. maybe we can get them to sign up.

CanMan said:
I would have liked to come, but its on the same day as the Scratch and Dent BBQ here on the Westside of the mountians. If the date changes, or there is another one, Then I might be able to make it.

x2

Back