• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Might be in Portland...

GSequoia said:
Late May or Early June.

More details to come, but if I am there come drink with me :D

let us know when and we can plan our M&G around that time or have an extra one....just for u man. plus we like any excuse to drink.:confused1

If the date they've been talking about goes through then I'd expect Thursday May 24 (evening) or Friday May 25 (morning) through Monday, May 28 (late afternoon or evening departure). Friday would be the best drinkin' night in that case as I'll probalby have to stick around the building throughout the weekend although if anybody was bored they could do lunch or dinner in the weekend (with accompaning beers ;) ) in downtown Portland...

i might be down that a way, bein as its my last weekend here before i get shipped off for my all expenses paid vacation to the land of sandstorms and camels *ick, camels*

Hey Rod! Who's the big computer store down there in Portland? Is there a Frys?? G might need an emergency part or 2.

mojojojo said:
sweet! hey maybe i'll do a PDX/Vanc BBQ that weekend? Hmmmmmmm

I'd vote for Saturday.

I should be able to work late Friday night to button up a lot of things and with luck be able to take most of Saturday off then go in Sunday to finish up / test stuff out.

Sequoia

GSequoia said:
Okay, it's finally official...

I'll be in Portland from Thursday, June 21st through Monday, June 25.

I'll be out in Tillamook forest camping I believe from friday to sunday. I think just about all the othe other Portlanders are gonna be at NWFest for the weekend.

WheelinJR said:
I'll be out in Tillamook forest camping I believe from friday to sunday. I think just about all the othe other Portlanders are gonna be at NWFest for the weekend.

myself, Dustin, Pat, and possibly Jeff will all be heading up.

it's only a 4 hour drive......come on up :wave1:

WheelinJR said:
I'd rather camp/wheel with a few friends than attend a crowded up event like that. When it comes to wheeling, to me too many people gets to be a hassle.
:twak: with a big stick! Don't go calling our clogged up trails a big event! :laugh3:

Seriously, It would be a hoot to have you join us! No Ugly Betty, I promise! :pig:

:laugh:

Sniggs said:
:twak: with a big stick! Don't go calling our clogged up trails a big event! :laugh3:

Seriously, It would be a hoot to have you join us! No Ugly Betty, I promise! :pig:

:laugh:

I've got a Tillamook camping trip already planned. I'd spend over $100 in fuel just transitting to Liberty and back, thats just not in the cards for me.

WheelinJR said:
I'd spend over $100 in fuel just transitting to Liberty and back, thats just not in the cards for me.

Ill spend more than that going over and back, im only 1.5 hours each way. Not including the cost of fuel for my junk.

A Ford that sucks gas like a hooker sucks a watermelon through a garden hose just plain sucks!

Back