• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

camper special front 44

rupert

NAXJA Forum User
i need to order axle seals for my axle any idea which one this takes.parts guy has two listings for f150 -f250 axle.?

Try the green ones :) The red seals dont fit. At least that was the color of the axle seals we had in the shop at the time. I think the green ones are for the rubi front 44 axle. Try to cross reference the axle seals from a rubicon to the F-250 seal part number, if its the same, it should work.

I ran into the same issue with my front 44 I got out of an F-250. I just happened to have some green seals from a rubicon 44 sitting at the shop and they worked out just fine. If the parts place is cool, have them order both seals, then bring in your old seal and match it up to the new ones they ordered and buy the one you need. Or if they are really cool, buy both, then return the one you dont need. Hope that helped :D

AARON

Back