• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

oh great minds of the XJ.....

terryd

NAXJA Forum User
ok fellas. 98 cherokee, yada yada. thinkin about RE boomerang shackles for the rear and running longer springs. will S-10 packs fit w/ the boomers or what kinda springs have the right e2e lenght for this? lookin for lift on the cheap here :greensmok. spacers and ZJ's in the front if anyone really cares.

You cut the spring eyes off the donor springs when doing that type of lift. I have the same setup with the zj coils & a spacer & s10 leaves. What size tires do you wanna run? That kinda dictates how much lift your gonna need. I personally wouldnt use a shackle if you didnt have to, since you can get alot of lift out of donor springs. I went to NAGCA.com when i was looking for v8 coils they have the same type of website as we do.

well, the ZJ coils and some S-10 leaves are already in to get me about 1.25-1.5 lift now. i just wanna go up more. to do that, i'm wanting to use the boomerang shackles not so much for lift, but rahter to change to the S-10 top leaf since my xj top leaf is basically trash. its twisted, kinked, and bent and i just want rid of it. i've got 2 full S-10 packs at home so i can taylor my lift. i want either 30/9's or 31/10's under it.

Back