• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beads in tires

They work.
I used Crosman Soft Air 6mm plastic bb's, .12 gram.
I've got 5 oz's in each 33x12.5.
No tire balance problems.

Some people say that they will turn to powder after awhile but my buddy has 8oz in each tire and when he changed rims recently they were intact with about 5000 miles on them.

No, this is to balance them internally instead of putting weights on the outside. I've got them in mine, they work ok...sometimes it feels like it takes a while for the beads to level out.

If yer running beadlocks thats the only way you can go. unless u wanna do the stick on weights (which fly off rather quickly). IMO if yer tires have already been balanceg and you lost some wieghts take all but 2 to 4 OZ. off and put beads in! heres who i went through for mine. they explain everything very well and also have tire charts.
http://www.innovativebalancing.com :clap:

I've had 1000 .12g airsoft pellets in each one of my 35" MT/R's for about a year now (~20k miles) and they work *great*. 75 mph and the only vibes I get are from my driveshafts.

Back