• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which lift?

billyjp2

NAXJA Forum User
I was 99% sure i was gonna get the RE 4.5" lift, but i was doing some last minute serching and stumbled upon the RC 6.5" lift that goes for about the same price. I was wondering if anyone has any advice to share about installation and the durability of either of these lifts. I haven't heard good things about the rough country and wanted to go with the RE, but for the price the bigger lift looks more attractive. Also, if there are any other lifts really close to the $1000 price range that i should look at please let me know. ps. I plan on running 33x12.5s or 33x10.5s in my 94.

Rusty's has 6.5 incher for $999.00 and long arm for 1600. rc isn't as good as rusty's. my two cents =]

lancey3 said:
Rusty's has 6.5 incher for $999.00 and long arm for 1600. rc isn't as good as rusty's. my two cents =]

Niether even compare to RE. Thats my 2 cents...

Lift experiences vary...

I'd go RE, but that is just because I run the 3.5 SF. Many people I know have run RC lifts and they worked out very well. It's up to you.

A lot of the RC bashing is from people who spew what they see other people write. Just an observation.

no matter how good it looks, You cant turn chicken sh*t into chicken salad !! :lecture: Get the RE kit the other two are not in the same class.

Back