• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Building a bumper need help

Inisadow

NAXJA Forum User
I am building a rear bumper for my jeep but am lacking in the welding department. I am using two L shaped brackets to attach to the tow hitch mounts that run along the Frame. I need to weld the brackets to a piece of 2x4 tube steel(1/8th inch thick). I work 8 to 6 during the week and can't seem to find a welding place open on the weekends. If anyone would like to do some welding for me or point me to someone who might I'd really appreciate it. I'm willing to pay cash or beer, I'm sure we can negotiate a price:compwork:

What area do you live? I think that would be helpfull in finding people that are most able to lend a hand. And good luck, I may be in the same boat soon.

Roy

Thanks for the reply I found a guy at work to do them. but if I need anything else like it done(most will) I will deffinately check out your shop!

Back