• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

got my lights hooked up

Boxil

NAXJA Forum User
had 4 procomps on my roof when i bought my xj and they weren't hooked up so i finally got them running. tried running them off of one relay but couldnt find anything bigger then a 30amp. so i broke down and put in 2 relays and just split my lights to 2 switches. the 2 outside and then the 2 inside. i'll get some pics up when i'm not feeling lazy. super crazy bright. lit up my entire street with them. also got my roof basket back on the top after removing the original roof rack and putting on my yakahma crossbars. once again i'll get pics up of it all. i'm working on getting a front winch bumper once i get more argon for the welder. thats it for now

i was thinking about that but then i just decided i'd rather have the lights split so i can use less power if i dont need all 4 lights.

Back