• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Huge Thanks to Those who helped at Reiter Trails Today

KarlVP

NAXJA Forum User
To all the folks that took time out of thier day to help clean up one of the best places to play in the PNW.

We got some work done today. Thanks to all of those that made this possible: Snohomish County Soild waste, who were out picking up trash in thier personal vehilces. They aren't even wheelers, they just wanted to help.

All the Everett powersports folks, the motorcycle and quad guys did a great job.

PNW4WDA for providing the food. Thanks to RTW (Reiter Trail Watch) and The Tamers for making sure it was cooked to perfection.

All the clubs and wheelers from all over the area.... you guys and gals KICK ASS!!!!

Pat yourselfs on the back. We got A LOT of good work done.

It was great to Meet some of the NAXJA folks in person and put names to faces. Sorry I couldn't hang out and wheel. I broke my fuel line and had to limp my Jeep out of Sac-up. Eh, another day.

This is what wheeling is all about. With more SNO-CO Sherrif, DNR, and RTW patrols at Reiter, we are slowly taking hold on the area.

Again, Thank you all.

Thanks to those who organize these cleanups and those who show up. Sounds like you guys have a hell of a network going. One of these days I'll make it up there. ;)

It was a blast! Well organized and a difference is being made! It was great to see quads with trash bags on their front racks and the deputies in their Rubicon... We need to get the County Sheriff to install a lift on that rig.

Hope to see even more people out there next time!

Karl,
Great to meet you! Your hard work is wonderful to see!
The support of the bikes, quads, 4by's, buggies all work together was great to see!!

Michael

Back