• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Guns, guns, guns guns....

bburge

Lost in Translation
I just wanted to get Remi to read this one... :woohoo:

Thanks REMI!!!

I needed a flatbed tow from Big Bear and was going to use my AAA plus membership which gets me 100 miles. I was going to have to pay the rest at about $7 a mile.

Remi lent me his AAA Premium, since he hadn't had a long haul tow on it this year and his year was gonna be up the end of this month!

The total distance was 143 miles! I would have had to cough up an additional 301 dollars!!! I owe you a hell of a lot more than BEER!!!

Thanks Remi!

bburge

I just upgraded to the premium level 5 minutes ago looks like its well worth it. I got lucky and my dad could haul the trailer up to get my jeep this time next time I may not be so lucky

dzraces said:
I just upgraded to the premium level 5 minutes ago looks like its well worth it. I got lucky and my dad could haul the trailer up to get my jeep this time next time I may not be so lucky
Yup the premium is definitely worth it for jeepers like us..

Kyung

Back