• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Bumper that offers Q-panel protection

Saint

NAXJA Forum User
I have seen a few on here, but all custom made. Lookin' for a company that makes one that has the peice that wraps around under the rear panel, without the tire rack! Lets see some options and post who makes it aswell. Thanks

Naxja user Old Man has exactly what i want, but he custom made his,:(
But this bumper is what im looking for...........
smallbumper3-4.jpg

you boys just need to be a little closer to me, thats all.

here are a couple i made with the tire carriers, but they could be done with out alot easier.
416071.jpg

on1.jpg

Durango makes one, not cheap but they are stout as hell. Available with or without tire carrier. Here is a pic of mine, now just picture it without the carrier :D.

Chandler9-9-06010.jpg

Is the area under the quarter after-production? I didn't think rigidco made them like that. Plus, I can't find it on their site

DreamsOfMoab said:
Is the area under the quarter after-production? I didn't think rigidco made them like that. Plus, I can't find it on their site

Because Terry sucks at the internet and building web sites. It's kinda turned into a word of mouth business for him. He makes it, we run it, people like it, he builds it, they run it, and so on.

The one I made has q-panel protection but I didn't want to cut them. It's more protection from the side than underneath.

Wheels_019_nonum.jpg

Cheers
Steve

Here is one that I made. Made of 2x4x3/16, has taken many hits on the Qpanel protection part and never budged...it would be niice if they made one like it!
P1010008.jpg

P1010011.jpg

Now on 35's(gotta show it when its bigger!)
P1010174.jpg

vet8911, your jeep is definetely my favorite jeep out there, when mine grow up I hope it looks like yours. ;-)

Back