• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

finally did it..

Boxil

NAXJA Forum User
just got my membership. at least paid for it dont know when it will finally show up. whenever ghost gets around to it. look forward to meeting alot of you on the trails as soon as i get more time. and get my rig running gooder!

Boxil said:
just got my membership. at least paid for it dont know when it will finally show up. whenever ghost gets around to it. look forward to meeting alot of you on the trails as soon as i get more time. and get my rig running gooder!
Welcome to the club, now you too can be one of the cool kids!:wave1:

Sweet! Membership always a good decision. My Grandpa owns property in Moscow, He has the top of a big hill.

WaXJ_Skier said:
Sweet! Membership always a good decision. My Grandpa owns property in Moscow, He has the top of a big hill.

whers he live and will he let me drive around on his hill. cause thers not much else to wheel on here unless i drive a couple hours north.

Boxil said:
whers he live and will he let me drive around on his hill. cause thers not much else to wheel on here unless i drive a couple hours north.

He lives in yakima and unfortunately hes doesn't like people on the land. They only people alound on the land are the companies he rents tower space to. Hes got several radio towers up there.

WaXJ_Skier said:
He lives in yakima and unfortunately hes doesn't like people on the land. They only people alound on the land are the companies he rents tower space to. Hes got several radio towers up there.
Yakima WA. and Moscow Id.:laugh2: aren`t on the same hills:wierd:

Back