• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CCV system

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
Both hoses for the system are toast. I cant find any parts store that carries the correct part and all the searches Ive done that have turned up part #s were older and those part numbers apparently don't exist from what I can find. Any advice on where I should go to find the parts? or does anyone know current part numbers.

I've tried to order some of the parts from several dealers, all of them said the parts were discontinued.

I pieced to together some replacements from generic parts sold at the local auto store. Most were from the section that has emission tube. The "S" shaped rubber tube between the breather tube and air cleaner, I got 2 90 deg elbows (for emissions) and some heater hose.

I went to a dealer for my CCV was 14 bucks, they had PN's for the hoses but i didnt need them.

I just replaced all my hoses on my 91 and it cost me all of about 32 bucks i think. that was with both new plastic hoses and the rubber pieces come on them and the new ccv valve........and it was all in stock at the dealer and I even did the 2000 and newer upgrade. What year is your xj?

xjwisconsin said:
X2 - call the one in Kent (near Southcenter) It's a warehouse store, I believe.

Napa Auto Parts,
8441 S 180th St
Kent, WA 98032-1027
(425) 656-8980

The cheapest and easiest to service fix is to pull the valve cover, remove the ccv setup and then just install new grommets and a generic pcv valve and breather. I've done this on both of my 4.0L and it helped my blowby problems a lot, and I have rubber heater hose instead of the plastic lines that always break on me.

I just got a CCV set for my '94 from Allied Auto here for $6 and change.

The part number is 46006 and is distributed by Motormite.

Back