• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 84 XJ project, Detroit lockers, 4.56 gears, $1000.00

Mpower

NAXJA Forum User
New lower price...i need to get rid of it: 1000.00

I just got back from being overseas for 3 years and my project XJ has been sitting all that time. I have to get rid of it regretfully but it would make a great project for parts or a (3.4 swap) new motor. Here are the particulars:

84 XJ Wagoneer 2.8, 5 speed (woody) (( was pictured in JP magazine Nov 2000 crossing the river in Telico...XJ fest)) http://www.jpmagazine.com/eventcoverage/p59711_large+Jeep_Cherokee+Front_Driver_Side_View. jpg
4 inch Trailmaster lift
Detroit Lockers both front and rear
4:56 gears
31 inch tires still holding air after 3 years
The front driveshaft was upgraded to a CJ version so no more cardigan joint.

Since it has been sitting so long it will not start. I just dont have the time to mess with it anymore. My loss is your gain. This would be a great 3.4 upgrade or just start taking parts off for you XJ. The body (has rust) and interior is beat.

I am asking 1200.00 OBO and it will need to be trailered since it is not running. The suspension, lockers, gears, wheels/tries and parts install cost me alomst 4000.00 and it was all installed by Dougs offroad of Maryville TN back in 1999 and i have the reciepts. I now live just outside of Lousiville KY.

The lockers and gears dont have much time on them. Only 2 times at Telico and i never drove it much since it was geared so high.

If you are interested or would like more info please email me at [email protected]

Thanks for reading.

It has the 30/35 setup.

I will try and get some pics this week but there is not much to look at. It has some more rust than it has in the pic crossing the river and its sitting next to my tool shed in the back yard. If you have any certain pic you need of it let me know and i will get you at shot of it.

Thanks for the interest.

Eric
Email [email protected]

Back