• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BB help needed

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
Does, can, or will someone PLEASE!!! let me BORROW a tow hook for BB? I've been busting my butt trying to get my heep ready and I forgot my Tow hook at work. I have the brackets I just don't have the hook with me and it's too far out of the way to pick up. It would just suck to get rims, lift, rock sliders, tires, rear tow points and not be able to wheel cause I don't have front tow points. So if anyone could help me out that would be super cool. Thanx:doh:

KRAKER said:
Thanx dood! I didn't get much sleep thinkin 'bout it. I'm leaving for bb now
channel 4. Later

i have extra hooks just nothing to mount em too i'll bring mine as well.

me? or skwerly? i was in 95. i know i said "it was nice meeting you" to about 15 people without even getting thier names lol. i was the guy at the BBQ with the coors lite cans in my shirt pockets ;)

i had a great time, i just sorta hung out at my own camp cause i dont really know too many of you guys, im more of a "sit there and get drunk and stare at my jeep" than a "walk around and get drunk and look at other peoples rigs" type of guy :gag:

-mike

ah! well, howdy neighbor! lol

i hope i didnt wake you when i was pulling my bumper at 6am on saturday :D

:peace:

GrimmJeeper said:
i had a great time, i just sorta hung out at my own camp cause i dont really know too many of you guys, im more of a "sit there and get drunk and stare at my jeep" than a "walk around and get drunk and look at other peoples rigs" type of guy :gag:

-mike

THAT IS LAME!!
Although I didn't spend much time at the campground I try to meet as many people as I can. Its kinda' hard to meet people who are hiding. BTW I'm glad you came over to introduce yourself and family.

:D

Rick

Jump This said:
THAT IS LAME!!
Although I didn't spend much time at the campground I try to meet as many people as I can. Its kinda' hard to meet people who are hiding. BTW I'm glad you came over to introduce yourself and family.

:D

Rick

i was going to wear a hello my name is sticker but i thought it would be a little lastara lol

DOOD I was in a panic rush in the morning to make the run tearing off bumper caps and trim, putting on hooks I'm surprised the parts flying off my heep didn't land on you! I ended up getting the hook from skwerly. Howdy neighbor! I reckin yallz had sum fun!

tons of fun :D
BigBear07061.jpg

GrimmJeeper said:
i was going to wear a hello my name is sticker but i thought it would be a little lastara lol

LOL, I think we should have shirts made that say "NAXJA SoCal Chapter: Hello, my name is ____, my screenname is ___"

I meet several folks and some folks I had meet several times, but I don't remember names too well, I can remember screennames because we see them here all the time...

It was great meeting new folks, sorry I did nto get to meet everyone or wheel with everyone.

We need to have more runs so we can all get together more often....

rpraterxj said:
LOL, I think we should have shirts made that say "NAXJA SoCal Chapter: Hello, my name is ____, my screenname is ___"

I meet several folks and some folks I had meet several times, but I don't remember names too well, I can remember screennames because we see them here all the time...

It was great meeting new folks, sorry I did nto get to meet everyone or wheel with everyone.

We need to have more runs so we can all get together more often....
If you see me in my junk and you don't no my name you be smokin da wrong stuff!.........Santa

4xSanta said:
If you see me in my junk and you don't no my name you be smokin da wrong stuff!.........Santa

No Kidding..... LOL

I guess we could all put our screen name on our XJ... NOT....

Back