• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear on Sunday only

jeff411sk8

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys.. i just wanted to let everyone know that i will be doing only a day drip with about three other guys. They are all sorta like me, rig wise, with 31"s and open diffs. We will meet up with every one eles at 9am at the DC, but we will also be heading up the back of the pack. My friend and I have experance running John Bull so i know that we can get ourselfs out of any trouble we might get into. If anyone is like us, our rigs atleast, plz come along and have some fun! we are all there to do the same thing, off road and do what we enjoy most... talk!

We will be leaving the OC at around 7am or earlyer, if anybody eles wants to do a day run, let me know and we will meet up. Cya all sunday morning.

jeff

PS i just wanted to give the 33" and locked guys a heads up before you see us up there.

my friend and i will be there for sunday only too, cause we all have to works sat. my question is where bb sunday? and what cb channel? so i don't have to run around and look for you all. please .. let us know....

explorerxj said:
my friend and i will be there for sunday only too, cause we all have to works sat. my question is where bb sunday? and what cb channel? so i don't have to run around and look for you all. please .. let us know....

Meet at the Discovery Center at 9:00 AM...

CB channel 4

Back