• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train to Big Bear from Harbor City?

jjmat3 said:
Anyone near Harbor CIty that can transport a pair of leaf springs up there to hand off to dzraces? jsolorza has them and I am hoping to save a drive that direction if possible.

i would get em but i dont have the space, PM mike (mdickerson on here) hes a good guy and hes over here too, he might be able to help you out.

I live in Long Beach... If you can get them to me tonight I can bring them up.
Brendan
562-397-3087

jsolorza has them. I do not know if or how he can get them to anyone. If it can be worked out cool, if not no biggie. I figured it was worth a try. Let me see if I can get more info on when/where they can be grabbed.
Thanks for the offers regardless of how this shkes out.

i did man but im bringing 2 kids, the baby, and the wife in the XJ i dont have room, if i had a roof rack i'd be all for it man. sorry!

GrimmJeeper said:
i did man but im bringing 2 kids, the baby, and the wife in the XJ i dont have room, if i had a roof rack i'd be all for it man. sorry!

No biggie. Thanks for the effort guys. I know it was last minute but figured it was worth a try. I will be hauling down that way sooner or later so we willl figure it out.

Back