• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Good Job

Well, Im finaly sick of being in the Contract Security job field for little pay after nearly getting into a fight with a big burly truck driver two nights ago. I have over 5 years experience in the Law Enforcement/Security field and most posissions, save for director, top out at about the $10-$11 per hour range.

I am looking for a good job, hopefully with bennifits, that pays a bit more than my current $9 per hour. I would like to work swing or grave yard shifts as to still allow me to continue my education at DATC. I would love to find a company that offers disabled Veterans preferance. I have computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Windows and Internet Explorer,basic shop skills and I am currently learning to weld. I am a eager learner and apply full effort to the tasks at hand.

If anyone knows of a position in their company or any other company, please let me know either by PM, email [email protected], or via telephone on my cell at 602-740-2059. Its hard to support a new family and a Jeep addiction on chicken feed.

Thank You,
James Stuver
stewie

Man, I wish you lived down here in the UC! I supervise the swing shift at Nature's Sunshine and we are having a hell of a time finding good people to hire. We pay 9.69 + 10% for working an off shift, but the real nice thing about the company is the benifits. Let me know if you move south! It is closer to Moab too.

I could get you set up with a good construction job pretty quick too, but that's not the hours your after.

We hire underground utility locators with zero experience at $10/hr, typically moving to about $13/hr after a year or so. M-F 7:30AM-4:30PM is the usual shift though. We cover pretty much the whole state and almost every office is hiring. www.elmlocating.com shows the job postings.

Jared:patriot:

Back