• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 TJ sport with ¾ ton gear – Fort Worth Tx. $3500 firm

icu_runnin

NAXJA Forum User
I have decided to part with my TJ “project” so I will let you know what all it comes with and what it needs. I was currently in the process of converting it to leaf spring when my neighbor/welder moved and left me with no way to finish the project. I have the rear shackle tabs tacked on with springs mounted and rear D60 locked with 4.10’s under it. Right now it currently sits with a D30 in the front and the D60 in the rear. I have the matching D44 HD 8lug with 4.10’s front that has not been mounted since I need another set of stock YJ springs. The front is open and has new calipers and pads and needs a new set of manual locking hubs. The jeep is a 98 sport with a 4” procomp suspension lift that also comes with the jeep. To get this road worthy you would just need to buy a D35/D44 stock rear to drive away with this vehicle. Another thing it will need if you leave it with the leafs in the rear is a fuel cell since the rear axle will hit the stock tank from the extended wheelbase. The jeep is in awesome running condition with the 4.0/5speed combo and comes with the ARB snorkel, Borla header, Quick Air2 OBA, Hardtop (needs rear window), full hard doors (both need glass), four 38.5 x 14.5 x 15” TSL SX’s with 98% tread left with no cuts or gouging and a full size matching spare with 50% tread. It also come with a generic front tube bumper and winch mount. The jeep has one spot of damage and that the rear driver side ¼ panel where the previous owner bumped a tree. Again if you have or can get a stock axle you can drive this home. These are the only pics I have of it and it is in the exact same condition considering after I took these pics I sold the tires and rear axle and started to do the ¾ ton swap. Jeep has a clean title and current tags and inspection. $3500 FIRM or will trade for a 85 4 runner.
IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

Diggin up an old thread, but after a year, i'd assume you have long since parted with this rig ?

Back