• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did anyone catch the NWFest info?

ECKSJAY said:
There's no event fee this time.

:D

Yeah I saw that last night made me happy I'll rsvp sometime this week. This rocks I can use the saved moneeze to buy paint to touch stuff up for the show & shine

IXNAYXJ said:
So if I pay $35 will someone cook for me? :dunno:

Or...was Auburn Car Repair & Offroad going to sponsor dinner? Wasn't that the plan at one point...?

-----Matt-----

He also talked about breakfast. I'll bring it up when he gets back from Moab. :D

IXNAYXJ said:
So if I pay $35 will someone cook for me? :dunno:
costco pack of ramen and a case of Mt Dew will solve all your problems

ECKSJAY said:
Camping = steak

Bring ramen and I'll be forced to feed you. :D

I would never bring ramen, I can't eat it anymore after I live off of it for a week once @ a lan party in a friends basement. Didn't see sunlight for 6 days drank 3 or 4 cases of Mtn Dew. Steak is good actually ive eaten steak every day for the last 2 weeks I'm almost finished with half of what my dad gave me. :laugh3:

WaXJ_Skier said:
Yeah I saw that last night made me happy I'll rsvp sometime this week. This rocks I can use the saved moneeze to buy paint to touch stuff up for the show & shine

RSVP? to who? whom? when? why? how? are we there yet? :p

ECKSJAY said:
He also talked about breakfast. I'll bring it up when he gets back from Moab. :D

We'll figure something out. I don't really wanna do the BBQ as that's my "THING" for my club's Meet & Greet in Sept. Maybe we'll have to discuss it over a beer or three ;)

J

Avanteone said:
We'll figure something out. I don't really wanna do the BBQ as that's my "THING" for my club's Meet & Greet in Sept. Maybe we'll have to discuss it over a beer or three ;)

J

Hmmm, boilermakers? :D

ECKSJAY said:
Hmmm, boilermakers? :D

Do you want to actually discuss and accomplish anything??? Or just get fawked up? :laugh2:

Saw a shirt today that I'm gonna order. It's got the whole pirate theme going on and says "Time flies when you're having RUM" Thought it'd fit pretty good. hahaha

J

Avanteone said:
Do you want to actually discuss and accomplish anything??? Or just get fawked up? :laugh2:

Saw a shirt today that I'm gonna order. It's got the whole pirate theme going on and says "Time flies when you're having RUM" Thought it'd fit pretty good. hahaha

J

Let us talk of Spam gravy and biscuits. :D

:patriot:

ECKSJAY said:
Let us talk of Spam gravy and biscuits. :D

:patriot:

what happened to the talk of steak? Steak is good.

Back