• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJ's super sliders

dealer6

NAXJA Forum User
i just got back from a run @ Katemcy Rocks @ mason TX, before the run i installed some of AJ's super sliders, they are awsome, i bounced the jeep off of these several times and they held up fine, worked great for a pivoit point

thanks AJ for a great product and getting them to me so quick

scott bowen

I got front and rear bumpers and sliders from him. Excellent product and service. I woulnd't buy from someone else.

2qb7rcw.jpg

33tqemx.jpg

awesome, my rails will be delivered on Monday at work. :-D can't wait to see them, paint them, and scratch the paint off on some rocks!

Thanks guys :cheers: I honestly appreciate the boost and people's patience at a time when things are really rocky in my personal life. Just been working extra hard and spending more time with my little girl to get through it. Kicka$$ customers make it all worth it!

BTW...I'm stealing that pic if it's ok with you. Anyone got anymore?

zachxj01 said:
not to be a punkass but do naxja members get a discount i realllly like that front bumper
not to be a jerk, but i could just about cover the materials for what he charges for a really well made product with great welds and all the engineering done for you. what more do you want?

DSC00614.jpg

cumorglas said:
not to be a jerk, but i could just about cover the materials for what he charges for a really well made product with great welds and all the engineering done for you. what more do you want?
i hadnt even looked at prices i was just asking calm down

Back