• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How much????

XbajajeepX

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, things have been kind of going south for me lately and I have some financial problems that are getting out of hand. I am seriously considering selling the jeep to help get things straightened out. How much do you guys honestly think I can get for this? I have an idea but I wanted to know what you guys think.

Its a 99 2DR, AX15, 4.0, 157xxx miles, SE trim level, power mirrors and rear window wiper. AC works GREAT, everything else works/runs great. It has an RE 3.5" superflex kit with full leaf packs and RE adjustable track bar, 31" Cooper STT's w/maybe 2000 miles. AR outlaw 2 wheels,a surco roof rack, and 5 1/4" infinity speakers up front and 5 1/4" speakers in the rear with a sony head unit.. Body has some digns here and there but nothing crazy except for the paint cracking on the hood(factory defect). Oh and I will throw in a brand new $450 beard suspension seat with it..

ForSale_1.jpg

forsale_5.jpg

forsale_3.jpg

Forsale_4.jpg

I've been in your shoes before. My advice would be to keep it. Before too long, things will sort themselves out. If you end up selling it, you'll kick yourself.

Keep the Jeep, sell the seat and other things first...

Got video games, DVD's, CD's, etc..... put them on Craigslist...

If you sell your Jeep you will hate yourself for it....

I hope things improve for you.

man, are those really all little cracks on the hood? or are they scratches? or splatters? i would get that fixed if you are truly going to sell it. if you dont have a shop,i got one who does all kinds of work for me. they are a client of mine at napa- the guy hooks me up. my sister wrecked her camry and hje fixed it, new hood fenders bumper AND AIRBAG for 900 bux...but youve got to drive out here to gardena. it will bring the value WAY up.. and you can use cheap paint if you're just selling it anyway. if you want it done right it will probably run you 150-200 but he'll probably mexi-match it for less than a 100.

sorry to hear about your $$ issues. we've all been there man. my advice? man whore.

:D
-mike

edit: if they are little cracks in the clearcoat he can probably buff them out and re clear it cheap.

The hood looks like it got attacked by a mob of angry kittens. 8O

I would try to sell off other stuff around your house before you sell the jeep.

The hood looks like it got attacked by a mob of angry kittens. 8O

I would try to sell off other stuff around your house before you sell the jeep.

The hood looks worse in the picture than in really is....

Theres almost nothing left for me to sell. I have sold everything I can get rid of already....

look at the blue book then add the value of the add on's within reason.

Dont know what the BB is on it I would say at least 5k for it. I hope things turn for the better and you dont have to sell it. I've been there before.
Take care and good luck

homebrew said:
look at the blue book then add the value of the add on's within reason.

Dont know what the BB is on it I would say at least 5k for it. I hope things turn for the better and you dont have to sell it. I've been there before.
Take care and good luck
I wish it worked that way.

More likely...you will get Blue book value. Add ons are nearly worthless to most people, some people even see them as a negative. If you find someone who wants to build "that" Jeep, then they might pay some extra.

I would expect $4500-5000, If you get more consider it a gift :D

And I agree with everyone else here...keep it, sell something else.

JohnX said:
I would expect $4500-5000, If you get more consider it a gift :D

And I agree with everyone else here...keep it, sell something else.

I second that.

Rick, you give me 5k right now and I will drive it all the way up to your house TODAY.

Mike

I know someone who is looking to buy a cherokee...he wanted to buy mine but I am not looking to sell. I will show him this link and hopefully he'll want it (well, actually, hopefully you keep it...but I know what its like to need $$$$).

i would keep it, i sold my 03 F250 to pay off bills and regret it every day! :rattle: :rattle:

dude keep it you wont be able to build another for the price you get and your gona want another. tough it out We all go through this stuff at one time or another and most of us learn from it, but to sell your jeep would defeat the purpose of all the work you have put into it

Just to let everyone know, the jeep is up for sale now.

$5200 OBO

Markets are different everywhere you go and the only thing that is going to hurt you honestly is the mileage.

The hoods caused by the heat generated unter the hood. They all seem to do it but your is worse than average.

In Salt Lake City, it would bring $4000-4700 range.

Back