• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

seattle guys

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
did any of yall see 7 blackhawks buzz over the space needle, downtown, and over boeing, safeco, (and i cant think of the other one) about 10 am yesterday? if so i was on board:D we shipped our aircraft to the port yesterday (thank god, less work)

ladywolf said:
did any of yall see 7 blackhawks buzz over the space needle, downtown, and over boeing, safeco, (and i cant think of the other one) about 10 am yesterday? if so i was on board:D we shipped our aircraft to the port yesterday (thank god, less work)
Bummer
That would have been cool to see, and hear.

Flew over my place by SIR as well didnt you see me waving? lol

lol wish i could have, but at 1200 MSR its kinda hard to see. glad yall enjoyed the show:)

yep we definitely flew by the high rises.....pics to follow

62nvjgn.jpg

4u223jr.jpg

526dvrl.jpg

Last edited:
ladywolf said:
yep we definitely flew by the high rises.....pics to follow

Sweet! Looking foward to seeing them. Sucks being inside a building with no windows, just skylights.

Last year when a group of us were floating the Yakima River, 3 Army(?) helicopters were flying throught the canyon, no more than 50' above the river. It was one of the coolest things I have ever experienced.

4vre0w0.jpg

6heer9u.jpg

5zo0zfo.jpg

Those are some pretty awsome pics.

In my head I was hearing Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries.

Nice pics.

Ahhh.....The black helicopters.....(adjusts tinfoil hat).

Seriously though, those are great pictures Kris. Thanks

Back