• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some stuff that needs to go.

XJSpencer

NAXJA Member #1400
older soft coils that sat at 5.25" lift they work but aren't new or shiny. $25

factory front skid with hardware $15 (it was on a '94 if it matters)

3/4 length AAL's that give about 3" $10

Rock it Parts Air Tube with K+N and cleaning stuff. $60 (modified to sit lower for TB spacer)

front upper bumpstop extensions. $5 (push in style)

I have an upper control arm from the RK 3 link.

Also have a XJ steering gear.(will need to be ported/rebuilt) It would work as a spare.

MORE steering box brace.(wont fit the new steering gear)

I also have an ECU for $90 if someone needs one from a '97

I'll check what else I have.

I have a Currie 9" front housing that I haven't decided if I'm keeping or not...

I also have a bunch of Framing tools I'm getting rid of. Power tools, air tools, ladders, hand tools, full sets of new Occidental tool bags, etc. Used tools go for 50% of new price. Does anybody want something? I'm cutting back to one small crews worth of tools.

My Jeep is parked outside and it's driving me nuts!

nitrogt101 said:
What brand are the coils?

I think they're Tomken but I'm not sure.

For anyone that doesn't know, I'm in American Fork.

justme said:
Think that front skid plate would fit on an '88?

yes, but it sold this morning.

The steering brace and coils are going on saturday.

I've decided to sell the Front 9" for $400. It is just the high clearance housing with the bracketry on it. It may need some minor mods to put it in. It will need a third member and axle shafts. I think I'm going to need the lower bumpstop extensions, so they wont be included. Here's a pic.
2006_1202002.jpg

Here's what I have left of the other stuff.
passxj said:
3/4 length AAL's that give about 3" FREE
Rock it Parts Air Tube with K+N and cleaning stuff. $60 (modified to sit lower for TB spacer)

Also have a XJ steering gear.FREE(will need to be ported/rebuilt) It would work as a spare.

I have a Currie 9" front housing. I've decided to sell it. $400

I also have a bunch of Framing tools I'm getting rid of. Power tools, air tools, ladders, hand tools, full sets of new Occidental tool bags, etc. Used tools go for 50% of new price. Does anybody want something? I'm cutting back to one small crews worth of tools.

My Jeep is almost back inside :D

Also FREE...
Stock coils.
Air box off of a '94.
CARR light bar that mounts to gutters that is a cut-to-fit style.

I'm going to start throwing stuff away soon.

Oh, '91 Chevy R3500. Crew Cab 2x4, 350 TBI, 4L80E, Plain Janer option package. 110k.
$2600

2006_0419002.jpg

This is all I have left...I think...

passxj said:

Also have a XJ steering gear.(will need to be ported/rebuilt) It would work as a spare.

I still have the '94 airbox...

I also have a few Framing tools I'm getting rid of. Worm Drive, 8' stepladder, hand tools, full sets of new Occidental tool bags, etc. Used tools go for 50% of new price. Does anybody want something?

My Jeep is back in the garage!:laugh3:

Truck is sold also. I made a separate thread for the nine incher.

Israel said:
How long is that RK link and what condition is it in?

It was a little short for what I wanted. My bracket was in a different place on the uni-frame rail. What measurement do you want? It doesn't have the joint on it...

passxj said:
It was a little short for what I wanted. My bracket was in a different place on the uni-frame rail. What measurement do you want? It doesn't have the joint on it...

I was looking for the "eye to eye" or bolt hole to bolt hole measurement, but if the joint is gone that won't work. How about measuring from the center of the axle end braket to the end of the link? Also, how big around is the tubing?

The link is 26 3/4" long from the axle end bolt hole to the end of the link where the joint would screw in. It is 1 1/2" thick solid cold rolled steel. The threads are 3/4" right hand IIRC.

passxj said:
The link is 26 3/4" long from the axle end bolt hole to the end of the link where the joint would screw in. It is 1 1/2" thick solid cold rolled steel. The threads are 3/4" right hand IIRC.

How much are you looking to get for it?

Back