• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new exhaust (pics)

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I've ripped my tailpipe off once and severely mangled it another time, so I hope this will take care of the problem. My local custom exhaust shop (Pro Exhaust, 253-804-8787) came up /w this setup, they do great work and very reasonably priced! Here's what I ended up with:

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

John

That looks really good John. the pictures are kinda throwing me, is the tip completly behind the bumper or does it flare out just a little bit?

Blkxjkrawler said:
That looks really good John. the pictures are kinda throwing me, is the tip completly behind the bumper or does it flare out just a little bit?

The tip does not stick out past the bumper at all. It's hard to see in those angles, I'll see if I get time (before leaving for Moab :) ) to get a couple of better shots.

J

Avanteone said:
The tip does not stick out past the bumper at all. It's hard to see in those angles, I'll see if I get time (before leaving for Moab :) ) to get a couple of better shots.

J

thats what I figured, (stop rubbing it in already:D )

Is that 2.5" or 3" pipe?

90exjay said:
Looks good, any reason why you didn't do just a turn down right after the muffler?

Sean

First would be noise... when you dump it under the rig it is VERY loud and "boomy". Second would be the fumes, no matter what you do you're smelling it.

J

Blkxjkrawler said:
pfshh, you know I dont speak spanish
-Brutus

:)

Quote:
First would be noise... when you dump it under the rig it is VERY loud and "boomy". Second would be the fumes, no matter what you do you're smelling it.

I haven't smelled mine yet. It is kinda loud with the windows down, but I like it, adds a little something to the tire hum at any speed above 35 :)

I like the tailpipe though John, very tightly bent and inconspicuous.

Last edited:
Back