• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for parts! Whatcha got?!?!

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
I'm building my XJ for trail use, and I need some parts!

I'll need a lift of no less than 4", prefer 5.5" or more, complete or incomplete. Long arms or short arms, but I want adjustable uppers and lowers. Control arm drop brackets a big plus for short arms. Rear leafs not a necessity, but will consider a set for the right price. Need 2 or 3 factory 8 spoke aluminum wheels, center caps not needed.

Also looking for axles. Would like to find a set already set up with gears and lockers (no limited slips). A high pinion non-disconnect D-30 front and D-44/Chrysler 8.25"/Ford 8.8" rear with 4.56 minimum ratio. Want to stay with stock width axles, as my trailer will barely take the XJ with wider tires.

Speaking of tires, need a set of 34x10.50/9.50-15 Swampers.

:cheers:

have some custom long arms and mounting brackets made for 6" or so they are radius style so you just need some upper adjustables which I also have but have someone that had comitted to buy them just no funds yet so if he does not come through in a few days they will be available.
Also have a hi steer heim set up and the knuckles already drilled for it.
have three rock crawler wheels

OK, got some tires, and I don't think the stock 8 spoke wheels will work with 35x12.50's, so I'll need to find another option as far as wheels go. I need something with a lot of negative offset, say around 4.5"-5" BS. 15x8 or 15x7 will work for me.

Back