• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best mounting spot for ARB switches.

I will be faced with the same problem when I get mine installed in a couple of weeks, I was thinking about putting them where the ashtray is seeing as right know it's only purpose is to collect loose change.

This is what I did...
100_1612.jpg

There is also a good switch panel write up from a guy named Fitch-VA (i think thats the right name)

My 2000!Easy to reach, but not where they will get accidentally bumped on/off!Everything you need is right there and the ARB harness just makes it.
dash2.jpg

Last edited:
Get a factory plate to replace the clock. Mount them horizontally. There is enough room for 3 ARB switches and more. Have the ARB switches and a rocker style switch for the fan there.

Fitch -

I've read your threads on building this box in the past, but I don't remember it looking THAT good! (not that they looked bad in the past, but this one is just that damn nice)

Back