• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33-12.50/15s for sale

IdahoEagle

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of 4 Wild Country RVTs and one new Uniroyal Lerado MT on white 6 on 5.5" 15x8" wheels. No rock rash on wheels at all. Tires have about 80% tread life left on them. I Just lifted my truck and need to sell these. I'm looking to get $750 or best reasonable offer. I will seperate and will ship, you pay for packaging and shipping.

what do you think would happen if everybody with something for sale put it in the MODIFIED TECH forum?

RyanM said:
what do you think would happen if everybody with something for sale put it in the MODIFIED TECH forum?

Would that make it the classifieds section? :D

Ok smartasses. I looked for the classified section before I posted this, for some reason I couldn't find it. I have been here before as is obvious by the amount of posts I have done over the last couple years. I have just never sold anything on here before.

Back